July 28, 2004

Well a lot of you don't like my site

At least according to bloghop. So after I've finished weeping into my coffee for the lack of absolute love out there; Clue me in! If you think my site sucks or you hate it, why? I'm just a stupid head who can't write? Anyone who can't spell or has such poor grammar should hang their head in shame and never show their face to the world? Content? You don't like my froggies (too bad on that one. I think they are cute.)

Give it to me straight. That doesn't mean I'll change for you; ultimately I'm writing for myself. But there are obviously aspects of my site that I need to give more thought, because my readers are also important to me. (otherwise, I'd take out a pen and paper and keep my thoughts to myself!!!)
|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?