July 16, 2004

Things I Hate

In no particular order.

1. Little plastic toys found in children's candy, that require Lilliputian hands to put them together, fall apart from the breeze of a butterfly's wing, and end up crunching under your feet when you head off to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
2. Putting laundry away. Which is why we have CLEAN LAUNDRY MOUNTAIN in our bedroom. Bring your own ropes. And a three day's supply of food and water.
3. Dog hair/cat hair. But I love my dog and I want a cat, so I'm just a glutton for punishment.
4. Toys/puzzles missing pieces. I go bananas. I freak. I become a hunt monster. I MUST FIND THAT PIECE. My day is ruined if I can't. I'm nuts, don't rub it in.
5. Coming home from the store realizing I bought everything but the one thing I needed to buy.


|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?