July 29, 2004

They Call Me the Wander

Oh yeah, I'm the type of gal that likes to roam around


And I roamed over to Robin of CCJELLYBEANS is asking if the DNC is a law unto themselves in Smoking ban lifted for DNC

I'm never in one place I roam from blog to blog


And someone needs a hug for a week of hell.

And when I find myself fallin' for some blogger


Here's a woman who'll give you good advice.

I tap right onto that keyboard of mine drive around the blogworld


And the Key Monks happy someone was on the ball. And so am I.

'Cause I'm a wanderer yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around around around around


And the Spoon is telling you who to support. Charities or for his fun, he thinks that's the way.

'Cause I'm a wanderer yeah the wanderer
I roam around around around around around around around



And Jeff is talking about the nature of trust. He has some interesting things to say whether you agree with him or not.

'Cause I'm a wanderer I'm a wanderer


And Zero Boss tells pregnant dads what for.

I hope you liked this tour of some of my friends. Go roam and have fun, but be sure to come back again.
|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?