July 11, 2004

I am so exhausted

And out of sorts. I worked those 4.5 hours and I don't know if she is going to have me back next week, and if not I don't know if it is because she was disappoined with my work or only needed me one time or what.

My back still aches, my leg still aches, my house is an utter mess because by the time I come home I've no patience for it. I'm tired and cranky. My five wants to snuggle; I am unsnuggable right now. I'm really ready for a solo flight around the universe---catch me in 20 years. I just don't want to be near anyone.

I want a week along with no one to bug me, no one to do for, clean for, think about.

I want selfish time and I want it NOW!!!!

sorry..ranting away so I can get myself into a snuggle up mood.

And I still have tons of work to do.

|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?