July 06, 2004

DON'T IT MAKE A MOM'S HEART BEAT PROUD!

OR THE WONDERULNESS OF CHILDREN

First : my five year old declared she loved me more than anyoneelse in the world, except her father and Hashem (G-d). She loves us all equally. She also says I smell good, like I just woke up smell. That was probably because i was sleeping; but i got what she meant: that warm, cuddle up smell.

Second : both my 10 and 5 schelpped up the hill to the makolet (grocery store) to buy the fixings for our traditional break the fast meal--ice cream (which mom forgot to do yesterday) and milk (ditto). up and down by themselves and they came to help me clean up the sprinkles that opened up and spilled at the door. (little one was carrying them in her pocket) 10 is very shy about people so this is a big step for her.

And now they are in the kitchen making the tuna salad. 10 has taken out a platter and is arranging the tuna with crackers all about.

All this WITHOUT FIGHTING!!!


Tuna platter looks great.

Mama's proud.

|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?