July 05, 2004

Click to Help

I'm stealing this from Moo (aka Gary) but I don't think he'll mind.

The Animal Rescue Site depends on the free food given to them by advertizers in return for simply clicking on the rescue site. It is easy to do and the need is great.

so come on and CLICK HERE to feed a critter.

Here's a little blurb from the Animal Rescue site:
On Jul.01, you and others who clicked on the "Feed an Animal in Need" button helped provide 97,109 bowls of food to animals in shelters and sanctuaries. Last year, visitors' clicks at The Animal Rescue Site funded 23,968,850 bowls of food! (Click here for more details.)Together we can do even more in 2004.

There are other boxes as well, and I'm going to try and see if I can create a permanent link to them all in my sidebar.

But start with the above then click on the others you see listed.

Have a good day folks!
|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?