June 07, 2004

More Good Reading

First from Trish; this is something she wrote in April for Emerging Women Writers. I loved the story and I'm looking forward to reading her next one.
She talks more about her writing and whats coming up on Feministe.

I wish all writers good luck!

a scratched pearl, another gem. This story particularly resonates with me as I have always had an affinity for water.

Any other story tellers want to send me their links?

BTW, if you have trouble loading my site or seeing it correctly, try reloading. Unfortunately blogspot sometimes gives gobbletygook when using firefox/mozilla browser (the one I favor) and Opera tends to ignore the side bar and shift everything over to the right; other browsers may do the same. Reloading may help, or you may need to use netscape/mozilla/microsoft explorer.
|


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?